Friends, do you know what is the ISC Full Form, what is the meaning of ISC, if you do not have an answer, then there is no need to disappoint you because today in this post we are going to give you the complete information of ISC. If there are friends in ISC Full Form and to know the complete information of ISC, read this post till the last.
So hello friends, all of you are very welcome. In this unique and new article from our FullFormBoss blog where I am telling you about the Full Form of ISC. Also, I am going to give you some other information about him. Which all people need to know.
ISC Full Form
ISC Full Form is “Indian School Certificate“. The ISC is an exam that is conducted for the 12th class. The ISC refers to the 12th-grade examination conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE). The council is a private board of education that was established on 3 November 1958 by the University of Cambridge Local Examinations. ISC scores are accepted by UK universities. The ISC exam has been prepared as per the guidelines of the New Education Policy 1986.
ISC is a committee. The work of this committee is to conduct the 12th class examination. The ISC mentions the exam that is conducted by the Indian School Certificate Examinations. This committee is a private board of education. It is very important for you to come to English for this board, only then you can take admission in it. Students who pass the ISC exam once are more likely to get admission in A-Level Colleges than the students of the respective Boards and Councils.
The ISC Committee is a private board and this board was established by the University of Cambridge in 1958 by the local examination to give good education to the students. ISC scores are accepted by universities in Britain.
ISC Board has English Compulsory Subject and excluding language subjects, this examination is also conducted in English medium. Students who pass the ISC exam are more likely to get admission in A-Level Colleges than the students of the respective Boards and committees.
Benefits of ISC
- The ISC syllabus covers each subject with a good amount of depth so that all concepts are clear and understood properly by the students.
- ISC offers a lot of options when it comes to choosing which subjects students want to study.
- This emphasizes fluency in English, resulting in ISC students being more vocal in English than others.
- ISC insists on active problem-solving with a good amount of practical skills to the students rather than just being a good academician.
- Most higher-education institutions around the world accept ISC as an official educational qualification.
- Some foreign, particularly UK-based, institutions give ISC students a slight preference over students enrolled in other Indian boards.
- Most ISC schools encourage their students to pursue their interests instead of giving all their time to academics.
- The course is very vast and comprehensive.
- The fee is high as compared to other boards.
- Courses are difficult.
Conclusion – ISC Full Form
We hope you have liked this article of ours and you have got the answer of your ISC Full Form in and with it, you will have liked other interesting information as well if you want any more information in this regard ISC Full Form, then given below Submit your comment in the comment box and we will answer your question soon and if you liked our article, then like and share it.